Dry Fractionation Plant
Fractionation Plant : Mectech provides high quality fractionation plant with advanced technological design for better productivity & low energy consumption. Salient Features: Salient features of MECTECH's Crystallizers for palm oil dry fractionation:
- Large heat transfer area with regard to the oil charge in the Crystallizers
- Optimal position of the heat exchange surfaces with regard to the impellers and therefore to the oil circulation in the vessel.
- All parts of the processed oil are driven close to the heat exchange surfaces.
- At the end of each cooling step the temperature difference between cooling water and oil is close to 1'C.
- The duration of the crystallization process for either the crude palm oil or the RBD is 5 hours
Dry fractionation process is executed to isolate high melting point and low melting point of crystalline glycerin. This process involves alteration of physical properties of palm oil and it quickly reacts to the fluctuation in temperature of the liquid at any time of the procedure.
The bio-diesel system offered by us adopts cutting edge technology which is compatible with different sorts of fresh vegetable oils that include palm oil , sunflower oil and rape seed oil. It is also suitable for fats and vegetable oils.
Salient features of MECTECH's Crystallizers for palm oil dry fractionation:
- Spacious heat transferring area regarding oil discharge in the crystallizers i.e. 10 sqm for each ton of oil.
- The positioning of the heat exchange surfaces depends on the position of the impellers and oil distribution system in the vessel.
- All processed oil components are operated in close contact with heat exchange surfaces.
- The cooling procedure is meticulously adopted. After completion of each cooling step , the variation of temperature between oil and cooling water reaches to 1'C.
- Crystallization of the unrefined palm oil or the RBD requires 5 hours and 2 to 26 tons charge for cooler/crystallizer irrespective of their size.