Physical Refining Plant is required for filtration of high FFA oils that include rice bran oil and palm oil. In this plant , physical refining is executed in two stages
- Pre-treatment and bleaching
Pre-treatment and Bleaching
The methods of pre treatment and bleaching are adopted for total removal of contaminants like heavy metals , phosphodites nd various oxidative particles before conduction of Deodorization/deacidification. The advanced pre treatment and bleaching technique adopted by MECTECH acts as affordable solution for purification of vegetable oils. We are acknowledged as a reliable trader and supplier of superior quality Physical Refining Plant.
- The deaeration and pre-heating are continuous procedures that are executed in an orderly manner to expose oil to the vacuum of this sparging system.
- The spacious surface area between stripping steam and oil is instrumental for successful execution of deodorization process. This procedure is conducted at 2 m bar absolute pressure. This process results in emergence of myriad of bubbles of 5-10 mm diameter.
- The outburst of these bubbles releases water vapor enriched with purified fatty acids and compounds with unpleasant smell. These vapors are transmitted to the lateral ducts by using large section opening which is attached on the uppermost part of each stripping tray.
- This specific method helps to prevent pressure drop from the top to the bottom parts of the tray. The precise design of oil to oil heat exchanger attached to the last tray of deodorizer fulfills requirements of minimal amount of heat energy. The detail and ergonomic design of fatty acid scrabbling recovery system helps to prevent spreading of fatty acids into barometric condenser water.